[ST] Tire Questions

It's time again to buy a new set of tires. My current rear tire has a major flat worn down the middle and the front is cupping very badly. I'm looking for recommendations on a set of tires that will get some decent mileage. The bike is used mostly for Touring/Commuting. I live in SE Michigan, so there is not a lot of twisties here and I end up riding a good bit of super slab. Also, does anyone know of a standout mail order source? I'd love to buy at the local shop, but I can't afford to pay almost twice as much as I can get them for via mail order.

Thanks for your help,
James "BhaluDawg" Wick
Sapphire Blue '00 Sprint ST