[ST] Tires and OT Reliability of machines

My stock BT57's were just replaced with a set of Metzler MeZ4's. So far,
about 200 miles, I like them.

As for the BT57's, after 10,500 miles the front was cupping and rear was
squared off. It was a sort of lopsided square off, more like being
"parallelogrammed" off. I'm not sure why but I seem to have more
confidence in left turns than right. It may also have something to do
with a fun left hander on the entrance to I-280 in Kearny, NJ that I hit
daily on my afternoon commute.
Aerial Pic:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/slawler/funleft.jpeg
There is usually very few vehicles on this road. The road on the right
is the NJ Tpke. Notice all the vehicles up there! Notice the lone
vehicle in the left hander! No, that's not me.

Now for the OT part:
Does anyone else see the irony in this?

The space shuttle fleet is grounded so US astronauts are going up in a
Russian ship.

IMHO It's like refusing to ride in a BMW because one blew up and then
climbing into a Yugo.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
             -- Doctor Who