[ST] for Papydog Parker - archive search

boy, now i've stuck my foot in it. Don - you're pretty much right.

i installed the Google toolbar, drilled down in the ST site until i was in
the 2000 archives subdirectory
[http://www.triumphnet.com/st/archive/digests2000/], put "brakes" in the
search box, and hit 'Search Site' - which i thought was going to restrict
itself to the subdirectory i was in. urk. it searched triumphnet.com,
finding 'brakes' in the aqs, mods, etc., but not in the archive it was
'in'.

when i opened the 2000 /no. 11 archive and used Explorer find [Ctl/F], i
could search that file...but that is an unsatisfactory method when we know
that some form of global search is out there.

i will go back to the bitboard and find a way.

cheers
humbled pd, will now have to get a grep.