[ST] Re:Sport Touring Test

Has anyone seen the latest over at Motorcycle Online?
They have a story on the usual suspects from Ducati,
Aprilia, Yamaha and Triumph, the Sprint ST.  You can
view it here, but I think you have to join to read the
full story:
http://www.motorcycle.com/index.motml

They didn't dislike any of the bikes although they
liked the Sprint the least. (I know, who cares!)
Interesting read though.  The Futura came in first,
with the FJR a close second.  For the cost of an ST4
you would think it outclassed them all, so I think
it's really the biggest loser.

John
'01 BRG ST