re: [ST] No, it's not fate

I recently found a cockroach nest in my under-seat box. Unlike many, I don't
have a big grudge against cockroaches (for they WILL inherit the earth when
we've finally finished f^&*g it up), but to think someone had been fooling
around with my bike without permission- I ask you!
Even though I'm flat out working at the moment (hence bike sitting idle) and
I could have easily just cleaned them out, I simply had to go out and smoke
some rubber to burn the b^%$&s out :)
Barry (desparate and rideless)
01 BRG ST

> Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:22:05 -0400