Re: [ST] Triumph Soft Luggage / luggage on rear rack

> > However, at times when I'm out in town, I wish I
> had
> > the ability to just put my helmet/riding
> gear/whatever
> > in the hard bags, lock'em up and go.
>
> Soft sidebags + topbox.  :)
>
> But if you're out of town, don't you have the
> luggage full of stuff
> anyway?

Yeah, if I'm out *of* town, but I said *in* town.  I
know the way I said it was not very clear...I should
have said something along the lines of out on the
town, or something along those lines.

Basically, what I mean is, if I am just out and about
on the bike and meeting from friends for lunch/dinner,
I dont want to have to manage my helmet and riding
gear while I'm having dinner.