Re[2]: [ST] Tire experience with 6 brands

Like I mentioned, I haven't put many miles on the 010 on the
front, and a lot of those that I have put on were doing the
scrub-in, so I was being careful.  You may be right about
the turn in.  If the weather up here in the Sierra Nevada
mountains ever improves, I might be able to get the bike out
and spend some more time with it; we got another six inches
of snow just the day before yesterday and it's almost May!
It may be that the tire is indeed slower, but I've forgotten
by now what the 020 felt like. :-(

- -Keith
'00 RS