Re: [ST] ST Lowering

>A warning though:  While I havent attempted this on the ST, I
>lowered my Trophy and had problems bottoming out the belly pan.

There are two major problems with lowering an ST's rear this way as I
found out by accident when the dealer unknowingly did it to mine when
I had to have the rear bearings replaced.

First, you do lose ground clearance, enough that I was hitting hard
pieces (I think the center stand) first when I would hit bumps leaned
into a corner while two up. Pretty rare for me that it would happen,
but that's would be my least favorite time to lose traction.

Second, it made it impossible for me to get the bike on the center stand.
- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643