Re: [ST] Shift linkage

Make sure the linkage bolts are tight and adjusted properly.  I found that
the pinch bolt where the linkage connects to the shaft was loose on mine.
Tightening it up made a huge difference.  Some listers here have switched to
the one-piece unit found on the Daytonas or aftermarket. Also, I've been
using Motul 5100 semi-synth on my last few oil changes (not looking to start
an oil thread here!) and that has made a difference.

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST