Re: [ST] TSRA Eastern Rallye

> Did I miss something, or did the discussion on this topic go dead?  I'm
> wondering where we stand with it, and I'm hoping it wasn't decided that
> we're not having one.

Discussion seemed to stop once the process of getting a Rallye approved was
posted. I didn't see anyone step forward to do all the paperwork/etc.
Personally, I don't care about a T-shirt, a pin, a group dinner, insurance,
group discounts at hotels, whatever. I just want to ride.

If no one wants to make it an official TSRA event (or the timing is too
short), then why not do something informal? There seems to be interest in
meeting *somewhere* for a ride.  Pick a weekend, a hotel, and a couple days
worth of roads and just let people show up. You'd be on your own for
everything (food, lodging, whatever).

I met some folks from Lima, OH this weekend at the Allegheny RAT Raid.
There's an HSTA event in Marrietta, OH from August 22-24. They're going to
be doing the same WV/OH area we've been talking about. Maybe that's a
option. More info at www.ridehsta.com.

Garry