[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #1146

I've seen and ridden this bike...it's awesome!  This is what the factory
should be building.  Handles and rides like a high-speed dream.  In
immaculate condition, better than new!  Somebody's gonna get themselves an
extreme bargain...I would buy this bike but I'm going Spec Miata racing
soon...(priorities,  ya know).

Lance R.
'99 turbo Tiger
'01 Gold Wingebago