[ST] for Bryce - Triumph break-in Oil?

       As Keith correctly pointed out, "Triumph uses a special
break-in oil for the first 600 miles.  It is pure dino oil, not
synthetic, and is used to help get the rings seated quickly.
At the first service, 600 miles, that oil is replaced with
the pure synthetic oil."

       Having said that, on the four new Hinckleys I've bought, I've
gotten a jug (1 imp. gallon, I think) of Triumph's magic break-in oil
from my dealer and made my first oil change after 100 or so miles;...
thereafter following Triumph's recomendations.  I too believe that
many minute shavings are deposited in the oil during the first couple
hundred miles.  Of course, there is a definite possibility that i'm
just (way?) behind the times!         =8o)

                                        doggydoo   - - - o&\o