Re: [ST] a fun raid

Bil,

Were you part of the pack I rode back with from Kissells? There were three other people from Ohio (Carol, Ginny? and Jim I think) plus me on my yellow RS in the group. Good Fun!

Yeah, that Saturday route rocked. In fact, I just laid out an all-day ride for perhaps this weekend to revisit the Saturday morning roads and explore some new ones.

Hope you didn't get too wet on the ride back on Sunday. I managed to get back to Pittsburgh without any rain, as I blew the brunch ride off and left shortly after 8am.

The HSTA thing in Marrietta in a few weeks looks like fun. You going?

Garry