From: Mark [mailto:redbull72@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 11:55 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Shift linkage

Hello all,
I am new to the list as I just picked up my first Triumph last
Thursday. We are becoming friends quickly but I have issue with the
shift linkage. It doesn't seem to work as well as I'm used to (last
bike Kaw zx-11). Is there a cure to the less than positive shifts or is
this simply a Triumph trademark. I like the bike very much (99 Sprint
ST) and want to improve it in every way. The is like new and only has
8000 miles on it. Any suggestions?

Redbull72

*