Re: [ST] FG Meshtex pants review

Brian,
I find that using polypropylene long johns under the MeshTex works pretty
well even in hot weather.  They wick the moisture away and keep the pant
liner off your skin.  I recently rode a 1000 miler in 63 to 87 degree
temps, including about 3 hours of rain.  I would stand-up every hour, or
so, to stretch and "air out" but, I finished totally dry and
comfortable.  I find them less comfortable in higher temps, but as a
trade-off, I don't have to wear rain gear.  They are far more comfortable
than other FG non-mesh pants (I own several pair).
Craig

End of st-digest V2002 #1148