[ST] high idling RS

We have a new Triumph only dealer here in Albuquerque who is trying to make
a good go of it.  So far, so good.  Today, he called me to ask if I had
heard of a problem and hopefully a solution.  I can't remember this subject
on the list before so here it is...

A customer with an RS came in with a complaint that the bike doubles the
idle after it gets hot and the idle won't go down until the bike cools down
again.  It seems to ride OK, it's just the idle that is not working
correctly when the bike gets hot.  Apparently a new tune has not corrected
the problem and the computer is not showing any trouble codes.

Anyone have this experience?  Any obvious solutions?

I had just gotten out of a two hour tag team interview and forgot to ask
what year the bike was.  If people have suggestions or experiences for
either engine configuration, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Dan Wallander
www.danwallander.com
Albuquerque, NM