Re: [ST] Frame sliders

> > Anyone have a recommendation for a source for frame sliders?
>
>Try this place:
>http://skykingproducts.com/

>I haven't bought their sliders but the mirror extensions are great.
>
>George Cope
>Roseville, CA
>'99 ST Midnight

"come listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed, a poor
mountaineer".......................

Oh, sorry wrong story.  I have the SkyKing Sliders on the Redhead, and
wouldn't leave home without'em.  See, I also had them on my Black-ST, that I
totaled, at 70mph, in a lowside/highside, on a two lane blacktop, in
northern Arkansas.  As I said, the bike was a total, BUT I rode it home, 500
miles to Dallas after a little roadside rigging.  If not for the SkyKing
sliders the radiator and oil cooler would have been toast, bike unrideable.
I think John even has a few pics of the accident up in his "testimonial"
section.  Hey, it was a somewhat embarrassing event, but if my exploits can
save just one person from disaster then it's worth it.  Ahhh, hell, no it's
not.

Watch out for smiley demons, they're everywhere.

duncan
dallas
'00-ST

p.s. I have the mirror extenders as well, GREAT product, 180degree view, NO
blind spots.