RE: [ST] New ST owner - questions

<<
Does anyone have any experience with this Battlax BT57 SS? If the front
does not have enough tread to get an inspection should I get another
Battlax for the front or ditch them both and go with another brand? What
are the favorite tires for this bike?

There is no such thing as a BT57 SS.  If he's installed a BT56SS as a rear
tire, and it still has the BT57 on the front this is a VERY bad match up.
The 56SS is a supersport tire, therefore has much higher grip
characteristics than the 57(a sport touring tire), not what you want on the
rear.  I'd suggest ditching the set for something a bit better matched.
I've done pretty good with the BT020's as a set, or one rear and a BT010
front.  I'm seriously contemplating a set of the new Avon sport touring
tires(AV45/46 I think).  I absolutly loved Pirellis Dragon GTS, but they
stopped producing those this year.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen