[ST] Had to have those bars in my hand

It was so hot here in Dallas yesterday as we sat a new record. But I just
had to have those bars in my hand.
I waited until 8:00 PM and the temperature had fallen to 99. I pulled her
out of the garage, checked the oil, and she started on the first attempt.
Disregarding safety I wore shorts, a t-shirt, and no gloves or helmet.
The engine was running at full throttle as I slipped her into gear, gripped
the bars and we were off. Almost didn't make the first turn as the engine
insisted on staying at redline! But I did.
Down the next straight at full throttle and into the ninety degree left
turn, then off again with the RPM's never dropping!
It stayed this way for about an hour and I was sweating the results.
I finally cover all the well know ground. Enough of this already and I
killed the engine after an extended run.
Now, a nice cold beer on the patio after I pushed the mower back into the
garage.
5 days and counting until the next moto-mower adventure:-)

BTW, she's almost needing new tires and an oil change.
Does anyone have a tire recommendation or know if using regular Mobil1
instead of the fancy Sears branded mower oil will hurt the engine?

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"