[ST] Re: ST - Dropped my keys

Whew, at last I can admit it... En route from Pittsburgh to North
Carolina this June, I too lost my keys. They just kinda disappeared.
Numerous strangers crawling about, the waitress with her flashlight and
the -old- old timer and his wife regaling us all with -old- old Triumph
stories.(Fortunately I was travelling alone, so the guys weren't around
to bust my stones...) Key turned up at end of the day - I figured it was
gone for good so used the spare to continue on. I swear it was not in the
bellypan - the aforementioned motley crew can attest to that - but that
is where it turned up. In plain view. I guess it was hiding under the
exhaust same as Dirty Dog's... crafty little bugger...I carry a spare in
a zipped pocket , simple but effective, no?
Adam 99ST