RE: [ST] Mapping Software

I recently saw an awesome display in REI of some software. It had a National Geographic Society label on it. I was playing around with it after having taken a little teeny side road off of Mt. St. Helens and that side road was in the map. If I'm not mistaken it also will display contours, so you can get a good idea of terrain. If I didn't have lots of other things I wanted to spend money on, I'd be investing in it.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA