RE: [ST] Dragon GTS replacement.

<<
Has anyone tried the new Pirelli Diablo's?  From the limited info on
Pirelli's website, it is the closest thing they have for a liter sized
sport or sport touring bike.  I was going to replace my current tires with
Pirelli Dragon GTS's, but they were either discontinued, or renamed to
"Diablo".

It is my understanding that the Diablo's are a slightly improved milage
Metzler M1, but with all the other characteristics of the M1, which is to
say it is a still a street sport tire, not a sport touring tire.  Though I
would be interested in hearing milage numbers from someone who is running
them.  I miss my GTS's.  I may try the Avons next.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen