RE: [ST] Rear Blinkers

Do they supply a different tray?  Or do you have to cut it up yourself?

- -----Original Message-----
From: John Mathis [mailto:jcmathis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 11:33 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Rear Blinkers

Here is the link for the indicators:
http://street-bikes.ridegear.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/shop/Marker_Lights/F-5
307_Flush_Mount_IV_Side_Markers.html?L+scstore+fwtt2161ff1d571d+1060795994

The heat shield is supplied, I was under the same impression that I would
not lose the storage but that is not the case.  You have to cut the tray
from the rear of the battery tray back.  It all has to go.  As far as
difficulty, it was not bad at all.  I had it installed in about 2 hours.  I
am very happy with the exhaust, the only problem that I have is since I have
the Corbin seat I have no place to carry the tool kit on the bike unless I
have the bags on or even the tank bag.  I have tried to come up with a place
inside the side panels that I can attach the kit to but I am afraid that the
pouch the tools are in will rip some time and I will end up with my tools
all over the road.

John Mathis
AKA Florida Dawg
www.christiansportbike.com