[ST] General List Etiquette/ROTLE question

To The Membership,

I don't know if it's standard operating procedure but I would really like it
if people would trim the 'tails' off of their messages, i.e. if you're
responding to a post you don't need to necessarily include the entire
original message.  Or if you're engaged in a topic that has multiple replies
maybe it's only necessary to keep the most current reply, instead of the
last three days worth.  Just a thought - trying not to sound like a
smart-ass.

Sprint content - in a previous reply someone stated that Riders of the Lost
Empire discounts ALL of SkyKing's products, could someone confirm this as
I'm looking at both the sliders and the brake upgrade for my RS but only the
sliders are listed on the Riders site.

Thanks,

Nate
00SprintRS