Re: [ST] Dang the archives! Need alternative oil filter alternatives

Thanks David,

I've heard the horror stories of Fram Filters in the
past, but haven't heard anything recently.

Unfortunately I've not found a local place that stocks
that filter (I believe it PH 6017a, a motorcycle
specific filter right?)

A lister emailed me off list and let me know that K&N
has a filter for my RS (KN-191)  but again no one
seems to stock it.

Anything else out there?  how much does a stock
triumph filter run?  If I can get to a dealership b4 6
(highly doubt it) I may grab one, but probably not.
And it sucks, I want to get this done b4 my wknd trip!
 ARRRGGGHHH

Thanks,

Bryce