Re: [ST] Dang the archives! Need alternative oil filter alternatives

  If I can get to a dealership b4 6
>(highly doubt it) I may grab one, but probably not.
>And it sucks, I want to get this done b4 my wknd trip!
>  ARRRGGGHHH
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bryce

Jeez, sorry Bryce, and others, but REALLY, is saving a few bucks on
something as important as your oil filter worth the hassle??  I mean, hell,
if saving 10 bucks was THAT important to me then I would be seriously
thinking about a change in career.  Buy the damn Triumph part and ride with
confidence.  If the dealership is not close to ya, then buy 10 of'em and
fergettaboutit.

I swear, these damn internet lists are counterproductive sometimes.

BTW, should I use 89 or 91 octane gas?  :)))

duncan
dallas