Re: [ST] Re: tire test reports

>I just can't judge mileage from partially worn
>tires. Some tires wear linearly, some wear much faster at the end of their
>life.
>But I always read the tire tests anyway.
>
>David W. Funk
>'00 Triumph Sprint ST
>Pleasanton, CA

You are a very wise man David.  I agree.  Not only can you not judge a tire
by the mags, but most often you can't really judge them by others results,
since ridings styles, road surfaces, speed/distance all play such an
integral part in the overall performance.  It's really a matter of trial and
error for all of us.  I personally find the Bridgestone 020 to fit my
style/road/speed/variables, the best.  This after 37K on this particular
bike/type and numerous tires (Bridgestone/Dunlop....ect....)  BUT...

Different bike, different rider, different area..............very different
results.

duncan
dallas