Re: [ST] I swear, these damn internet lists are counterproductive sometimes

No worries I suppose I'll live (600 miles now as of
last night :p).

I just find it weird people are so adament about
having OEM fitlers on this list, but I doubt they do
the same for their cars nor do I find the same
attitude on other lists I'm on like the VFR, Honda
919, Suzuki Owner's club, VX800, YZF600r, CB-750,
ZX-11 lists.

I'm sure it'll all work out in the end.

The bike is bullet-proof, right? :p ;)

Thanks,