Re: [ST] Uni-go trailers

Those trailors rock.  They're usually demoing at
Americade.

My buddy has a bushtec trailor for his ST1100 (two
wheels not one) and even on that he says u can't tell
it's there, cept that the mounting brackes hang low
and will scrape if u're too agressive (not sure how
the uni mounts though).  Also he said the bushtec is
very well suspended.  I'm sure the uni would work just
as well if not better.  But on Deal's Gap he says with
a loaded trailor....all that heavy braking wouldn't be
great...doable, but not great.

Very cool pic.

Bryce