Re: [ST] Cross-references found! WAS-> Need alternative oil filt er alternatives

Eric (or is it Robert?)
I think many of us care.  That's why we bought a specific motorcycle and
why we run particularly branded fuel, lubricants, tires, air filters,
etc.  If you're happy with FRAM, I don't particularly care, but it would be
difficult to convince me that FRAM makes a quality filter (I've had one
rupture and I've seen cutaways of a number of brands).
Craig