RE: [ST] MCN Test

Hmmm

There must of been something terribly wrong with the Tuono I have ridden
Both and Own a Tuono and believe me the Tuono out handles the speed triple
Hands down. My brother in  Law also owns a triple with a daytona engine and
I have also ridden it a fair bit before buying the Tuono.
I was going to Buy a Triple but I went for the ride on the Tuono and Rode it
home.

Don't get me wrong I luv the triple engine better than a V Twin but in real
world the tuono chassis is just so much better all round.

The other test I have read before buying the Tuono the aprilia was rated
better.

Don't believe everything you read Go and try for yourself as I find the
media very bias unfortunately and not very
good at reporting bikes in the real world most of them rate on the lap times
a bike does and not what it is like as a every day transport.

One Other thing I still luv my sprint ST and will keep it for long trips
until something comes out better than the ST

Rob
2001 sprint st (his)
2002 sv650s (hers)
1968 BSA spitfire