From: Albert Garvin [mailto:agarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 10:11 AM
To: ST Email List
Subject: [ST] On another subject.

I just pick up one of the local motorcycle mags "Friction Zone" and there is
Triumph add in there stating  Sprint ST MSRP $9,999  now with free Hard
Bags. They also state the Tiger now comes with free Hard bags with a MSRP of
$9,999.

  Now that I have hard bags (which I bought on e-bay for considerably less
that the $1K price quoted by my dealer) I hardly ever take them off.  One of
the things I like about them is you can get a full face helmet inside one
when parking your bike. Al

*