RE: [ST] On another subject.

At 15:16 15/08/03, you wrote:
>We're getting to that time of the year when Triumph starts putting good size
>factory rebates on the end of the year models.

Triumph in the UK were charging GBP 8700 for the 02 Sprint ST when it was
launched, right up until the end of last year. When the '03 Sprint ST
rolled onto the showroom floor, it cost GBP 7800 (yup, 900 less) - but was
realistically available for GBP 7500-7600. You won't get a "new" one in the
UK for much less anywhere. The depreciation on these bikes is horrendous
for the first two years in the UK and then they are very stable. On the
second hand, sorry, "previously enjoyed" market, they seem to sell very well.

This years bargain for me has got to be the Speed Four with a bundle of
goodies (alarm, rad cowls, belly pan) for GBP 5349.

- - Spud, with the rapidly depreciating '02 BRG ST.