[ST] Dumped my RS. Need front turn signal

Dumped my RS in soft dirt/gravel on the shoulder trying to dodge a wide
swath of gravel in the road. My ZG Sport Touring windscreen exploded into
bits and my right front turn signal is MIA (post and wires there, just no
lens/light). My right-side RS decal is pretty scratched up too. Other than
that, it's fine.

Me, I got a broken collarbone out of the tumble. Rode the bike four hours
home to Pittsburgh from Nowhere, WV, then had a neighbor take me to the ER.
Pretty achy today. Too bad I'm going to miss the HSTA Fly-By next weekend. I
was really looking forward to that ride. Doc says 3-6 weeks and I'll be good
to go again.

I put the stock windscreen back on this morning and sponged the dirt off the
bike. I think I'm going to leave the scratched up decal on as a daily
reminder that surpises can lurk around every corner.

Anyone have a turn signal they want to get rid of? My bike is a 2002 in
Acidic Yellow if anyone has a right side fairing piece for sale. Might want
to rid myself of the scratches if the price is right.

Life Happens...

Garry