Re: [ST] Dumped my RS. Need front turn signal

Garry,
Really sorry to hear about your getoff. Glad to hear you are
ok--collarbone will heal (although if it is like mine, you will always
know it is there),  and bike parts can be replaced. We will  miss you at
the FlyBy!  Perhaps we'll see you at another HSTA event/ we will also be
at SEStar in Dillard, GA Sept 12, 13, 14., and at FOF in Missouri in Oct.
Get well soon.

Ginny (and Jim) LaPoint
2004 Daytona 600, silver
Lima, Oh