RE: [ST] ST hard on tires?

<<
MINES ROAD is HARD on tires!
Since you are in the vicinity, thought that might be contributing. :-)
Red Dawg & Flash

So is most of Arkansas, and the area around Deal's Gap.  Ask me how I know
:)

<<
I think the Sprint ST is hard on tires. But my ST is the biggest,
fastest, most powerful bike I have ever owned.
I find the ST is just as hard on fronts as rears.

David W. Funk

I've become aware that I am harder on fronts than I used to be.  My first
couple Pirelli GTS I got over 10k miles on a front tire.  The last one
lasted 3729.  I just murdered a BT020 front in 6456 miles, and 2 Rears at
4083, and about 4100 miles, respectivly.  I'm hoping the Avons ST tires last
longer, they should arrive next week.  On a more positive note, I still have
about half the pad material left on the front brake pads.....at 31k miles.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen