[ST] Dumped my RS. Need front turn signal

Garry,

Sorry to hear about your RS AND collarbone.  Last, January, I too, went down
and broke it.  Unlike your RS, my ST was totaled.

For you broken collarbone, plan on being "new best friends" with that
harness.  You'll be wearing it 23x7.  That's assuming that it'll take you
about an hour a day to shower.  for the first week, my wife had to soap me
up and rinse me down.  I felt so helpless.  By the second week, I was able
to shower myself, albeit very slowly and deliberately.  One thing I found to
be very useful was to get some sort of a stool that you an put in the shower
to sit on.

Sitting down makes it easier to move your arms around when washing yourself.
The one motion that I could not do was reach across my body with the arm on
the broken collarbone side.  In my case, I broke my right collarbone.  So,
reaching with my right arm across my body was something, that through
intense pain, my collarbone was telling me "DON'T DO THAT"!!!

OTOH, it was a good way to measure how well I was healing.  The more I
healed, the less it hurt to reach across.

Last thing.  The ER Dr. said 3-6 weeks.  The orthopod Dr. said 8-12.  So
whatever you do, don't rush it.  And, if you haven't already, get thee to a
good orthopedic Dr.

Here's hoping for your speedy recovery.

If you have any questions, you can ping me offline at:

rich.marcus@xxxxxxxx

Rich Marcus
'01 Sapphire Blue Sprint ST