From: Rick & Joyce [mailto:rnjwes@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 3:08 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Wheel removal tip

I made up a stepped ramp from a ~6 ft. length of 1x6 board which
I cut into 3 unequal lengths and screwed together.  Each step of
the ramp surface is 8 in. long with an overall length of ~28 in.
The highest step raises the tire 2.25 in. and has a 2x4 stop at
the end.   With the rear tire rolled onto it and a 2x4 under the
sidestand, you can place another 2x4 under the center stand and
easilly raise the bike.

Interesting, when this came in, I was working on another wheel
removal tip which I'll post shortly.
- --
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST