From: serlick@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:serlick@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 6:12 PM
To: mheyer@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Mistake!

Matthew:
	You are in error. There is such a motorcycle as a Sprint SS. It is
NOT a typo. This model of bike preceded the ST & RS models and has
absolutely nothing to do with our types of bike. Hence the info is of no
significance for our purposes. Regards, Howard Stephen Serlick '00 Blue ST
(28.1K Miles) Philadelphia

*