Re: [ST] Battery/Charging Question..and ....charging batteries, or not

At 23:57 20/08/03, you wrote:
>  ... I'll post any new developments.

I have no doubts that everything will be absolutely fine, until the one
occasion when you actually really need to use the bike to get somewhere.

>Spud, thanks for the flow chart!  I passed it onto a friend over on the
>Hawk list who's having a little battery trouble of her own.

I used to own a Bros (Japanese home market Hawk with better brakes. ;-) )
and was on the HawkGT-UK list for a few years. I now realize how good a
bike it was and would ride it a whole lot better now than I did then. Is
Dave Jackson still loitering on there?

Anyway, glad it was useful.

- - Spud.