Re: [ST] Updated Sprint-ST???

>If i will speak better English I would write better sentences :)
>Enrico

No, really Enrico, I truly LIKE the way you write!  Would like even better
to be in Austria, having a beer after a long ride and listening to stories
of darring-do  :))

I have a guy on another list, Hermann from Germany, who writes the most
wonderful trips reports.  He and his wife travel all over Europe, for weeks
at a time, on a Translap.  Great stuff.

duncan
baja oklahoma