RE: [ST] I'm advertising for them but it's a good deal

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Edward Neu wrote:

> That is a good deal on the Joe Rocket Phoenix. I think it is
> all is a matter of fit. The Joe Rocket Fits me and when I wiped
> out, it was abraded on the elbow pads but I was not injured, my
> jeans were burned through as was my fairing. I wish Joe rocket
> made an invisible mesh motorcycle cover.
>
> I saw somewhere that they have a zip in rain insert for the
> phoenix II jacket. I think I have a phoenix 1 but has anyone
> used this insert?

My finace just received the JR Phoenix II fron newenough.com,
and she got the liner, but considering the whether she has yet
had a chance to use it :-)

 Thomas Emberson, Dallas, TX
 '00 Yamaha WR400F (self abuse in style)
 '01 Suzuki TL1000s
 '03 Yamaha FJR1300

 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500
 killed by rocks: '01 BRG Sprint ST (18 months old, 25,152 miles)