RE: [ST] I'm advertising for them but it's a good deal

Joe Rocket makes at least two liners for the Phoenix 2: a "Dry Tech" liner
and a "Sahara vest."  I think they also make a quilted or fleece
liner.  New Enough carries them http://www.newenough.com/mens/jrphoenix.htm
.  I haven't use any of them, but I have seen the Dry Tech liner in a local
store.  I wanted to use one under my First Gear Mesh Tex jacket, but they
didn't carry my size.  The Dry Tech liner can be worn under any mesh
jacket, or alone for that matter.