[ST] Front Suspension Clunk

We have a company Sprint ST to display our accessories. The only faults
are - Sometimes the engine just switches off at low speed - bummer on a
roundabout.

The front suspension clunks going over bumps and driveway entrances. The
local dealer says it's normal - any comments?

As for a Sprint replacement. About time for one, but the current model
is still out the front. 9 out of 10 comparative tests I've seen,
including Motorcycle Consumer News rate it way ahead of the Futura and
ST4 and on a par with the VFR.

I love everything about it except the non adjustable suspension - even
out display 2000 Thunderbird Sport had better front susp. and the seat.
We commissioned Sargent to make a seat for it, and in fact our bike has
the prototype seat on a std Triumph seat pan. I've heard that some
people don't like the Sargent, but personally I don't have a problem
with the seat we've got. For anyone thinking of the Sargent they do
offer a no questions 28 day return warranty and their team (Michelle,
Mark and Richard) are real easy to talk to. (I should know, we
distribute their products in Australia)