Re: [ST] is this the SPRINT list?

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian D ." <brd@xxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 5:19 AM
Subject: [ST] is this the SPRINT list?

> ...or the bash-the-vfr list?
>
> I'm wondering if the fact that there's *so* much defensiveness against the
> Honda says something?

I don't bash the VFR. As a technician I can't understand why Honda built
with high complexity a bike with 80 kW out of 782 ccm. If they had taken the
old engine and gave her a little more cylinder capacity (say around 950 ccm)
it would be a really nice bike with high torque in low rpms. Now they have a
bike which is no sport bike and no tourer - it's a mule.
I drove the VFR with VTEC - I missed the torque at low rpms and can't use
the power in high rpms riding the twisties in South Tyrols Dolomites and
alps. Maybe it's a nice bike besides the Alps but here it is what I said - a
mule.

Enrico
'00 ST 'BlueBelle'