Re: [ST] is this the SPRINT list?

Good point Brian.
Like my brothers in the 'hood say, "Don't hate, congratulate."

I congratulate Honda on turning out another stone reliable product, no
matter how devoid of character and soul it may be.

Kidding! I own a Honda XR 650 R also, and it is one totally reliable pissed
off desert eating mas macho machine.
Too bad I'm too much of a pussy to ride it 100 mph across the desert like it
should be ridden.

CA Stu

No it's the sprint list, which sometimes turns into
the Sprint is better than this bike or that bike list.
 Once in awhile there are points about that other bike
that are better than the sprint which we envy....I'm
just happy it doesn't happen much. ;)

Y would I be defensive when I chose the better all
around bike? :p j/k

Bryce