[ST] august Motorcyclist

SO when u buy a new bike u don't read squat, u just go
from dealership to dealership and test ride bikes,
making your decision totally independant of the press?
 They are biased to a certain extent, but sometimes
entertaining and they provide worthwhile info (MCN)
once in awhile.

The press in general and magazine writers in particular are little more than
prostitutes. If one does write a bad review of a bike or anything else that
is heavily advertised the writer will get the copy back from the publishers
and told to improve it until the report is not critical of the item being
written about whose builder spends truck loads of money advertising. That's
purely fact which I know personally to be true. So I read the reviews for
little more than entertainment value and really look hard between the lines.
Anyone that believes a magazine writer? I have a bridge for sale and you can
charge a toll for people to cross it.
And yes, I did test ride all the bikes in the area I was interested in and
chose the ST, money not being an issue. If I believed the magazines I would
have bought something else and would have been very disappointed in my
purchase when I finally did ride an ST.
Don '02ST