From: STeve Duncan [mailto:xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 6:21 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IBR notes &....Re: [ST] Updated Sprint-ST???

Well I suppose it's all in ~what~ your intended use is.  And I think that is

something folks should think about long and hard before committing to a
particular machine.  I am following the IBR pretty closely right now (should

be finishing up this weekend) and the FJR's are showing fairly well (not as
well as the BMW oilheads) and I think that type of riding is it's niche.
There are two Trophy 1200's in the rally this year and while not finishing
up top they are still in the hunt.  One surprising thing is the scarcity of
the new Honda ST1300, only one that I know of.  I think many that would have

gone with the ST1300 have opted for the GL1800 as it is much more
comfortable and handles just as well  :)

~snippage

End of st-digest V2002 #1186