From: Bil Swartz [mailto:bil@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 1:10 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] BT-020 variants?

Hey all, a little while ago someone posted about there being different
BT-020 variations (BB, L, N, etc.) so I'm trying to find out if one of those
is better for our ST's that the other or
not.   DiscountMotorcycleTire.com lists that the BB is for the '02 VFR for
example, not sure that applies to the '98 I'm also shoeing but trolling for
info.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST -mine
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 VFR800FI -hers         /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '89 Hawk GT  -ours   ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  AMA, CMH-Moto,      Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  #3    U    DoD(6.66), HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail

*