RE: [ST] BT-020 variants?

<<
 Does anything else compare?  AV45/46?

I just put some of these on.  The 45 is the front, the 46 is the rear, and
they are a matched set.  I've only put about 300 miles on them, but I really
enjoy them.  They feel very much like the Pirelli GTS I loved so much.  I'll
be seeing how they wear over Labor Day weekend.  Going to eastern PA.  That
is, if I can get rid of this backfire problem.  But that's another thread.

BTW, just to add to the confusion, I read in a couple magazines that
Bridgestone put out a BT020NT recently, NT meaning New Tire.  It was
supposed to be an improved version, for longer life, etc, etc.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen